Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best of my adolescence (90s rock)

These are my favorites from that blooming era in rock history which coincided with a typically awkward adolescence.

10. Nirvana - Breed (hvar ætli strákurinn á umslaginu sé í dag?)


09. Green Day - Geek Stink Breath (I loved the crispy sound on that album Insomniac)


08. Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror (from my favorite Pearl Jam album)


07. Live - I Alone (þetta hefur maður nú gólað oft í bílnum með ilmandi ferskt ökuskírteini)

06. Metallica - Enter Sandman (killer opening track from the black album)


05. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss (Before I had ever sucked a kiss)


04. The Offspring - Self Esteem (bergmálun af unglingaveiki)


03. Guns N´ Roses - Civil War (because Paradise City is from the 80s. But this is an epic song though)


02. Weezer - El Scorcho (Pretty much sums up the awkwardness of teenage love)


1. Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name (is there a better way to describe adolescence than in the words "fuck you I won´t do what you tell me"?


No comments:

Post a Comment